IntelliFactory / Learning F# - Basics
Please RSVP for instructions on how to join the event.
This course helps to quickly establish your basic programming skills with F#.
What you will learn
- How to use the basic functional programming constructs in F#
- How to work with F# types
- How to use tuples, unions, records, lists, arrays, maps, and sequences
- How to create, run and debug Visual F# projects in Visual Studio
- How to use and develop code incrementally using F# Interactive
- How to consume F# libraries in C# projects
- Working with F# projects in Visual Studio
- Working with F# Interactive
- Foundations of functional programming
- Functions as first-class values
- Higher-order functions
- Recursion vs. looping constructs
- Pattern matching
- Functional programming with data
- Discriminated unions
- Consuming F# libraries in C# projects
You must be logged in to book an onsite training.
Please use the login link on the top right.
- f# × 13
- functional × 4
- erlang × 3
- http × 2
- introduction × 2
- web × 2
- websharper × 2
- agents × 1
- asp.net × 1
- asp.net mvc × 1
- async × 1
- beginners,, × 1
- c# × 1
- clojure × 1
- concurrent × 1
- distributed programming × 1
- erlang express × 1
- erlang for beginners × 1
- erlang, × 1
- ets × 1
- for, × 1
- haskell × 1
- linq × 1
- ocaml × 1
- otp × 1
- otp, × 1
- pit fw × 1
- scala × 1
- servicestack × 1
- silverlight × 1
- single page application × 1
- web api × 1
- workflows × 1
Learning F# - BasicsGet started with F# quickly and effectively.
F# Programming IPart I of a comprehensive 3-part introduction to the F# programming language.
F# Programming IIPart II of a comprehensive 3-part introduction to the F# programming language.
F# Programming IIIPart III of a comprehensive 3-part introduction to the F# programming language.
Understanding Functional ProgrammingMaster functional programming concepts that jumpstart your productivity.
Introduction to WebSharperLearn how to use WebSharper for real-life web applications.
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
|Built with WebSharper|